Setting SKU and More Info for your Product
Setting a unique SKU for your products lets you and your client know all of the necessary information about your products.
To set a SKU and more info:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Under the More Info tab, click the SKU field.
- This stands for Stock Keeping Unit - enter the SKU code you want for this product.
- You can also add its weight, short description, and extra description to fill out written details about the product and its characteristics.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7