Setting Shipping Methods
Editing your shipping methods and adding the regions you ship to is an important step in making sure that your customers get their orders. Setting up proper shipping methods and regions for your products is essential to your business and something that should be set up as soon as your products are added to your store.
To edit your Shipping Methods:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Settings tab and select Shipping from the drop-down list.
- Click on +Add New Region to add new shipping regions.
- Give your region a custom name (e.g "North America", "Level 1 Regions") and select the relevant countries for that region.
- Set the shipping method by selecting between Free Shipping, Flat Rate, Rate by Order Price, Rate by Weight, or Store Pickup Only. You will be required to enter the relevant details according to the selected option.
- You can add a handling fee to every order and allow Store Pickup.
- In the Pricing Table page, shipping and tax settings are in the same tab, called "Shipping and Tax".
- To add a tax to your products, read more about Setting Tax.