Set Shipping Rate by Order Price
Fixing up a shipping rate based on the order price is useful when dealing with large, expensive orders of products that may take time to ship or could vary in price for shipping.
To set the shipping rate by order price:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Go to the Shipping and Tax tab, and click edit region.
- Enter a shipping title and estimated delivery time.
- You then can fill in range options in pricing for the shipment.
- You can add new ranges or remove old ranges.
- Once done, click save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7