Set shipping rate by order price
Fixing up a shipping rate based on the order price is useful when dealing with large, expensive orders of products that may take time to ship or could vary in price for shipping.
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your store page and click the blue Edit button.
- Go to the Shipping and Tax tab, and click edit region.
- Enter a shipping title and estimated delivery time.
- You then can fill in range options in pricing for the shipment.
- You can add new ranges or remove old ranges.
- Once done, click save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7