Selling tickets with an Internal order system
Picking an internal order system is the right choice if you want to use our service to handle your event. (This is recommended).
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your event page and click the blue Edit button.
- Click to add a new event or edit one that already exists.
- Type a ticket name and a ticket price.
- Under Ticket Type, you can choose whether this type of ticket is for sale or free.
- Next write in a ticket description, outlining what it is used for.
- Lastly, you can click the checkmark to limit the quantity of the ticket, and enter a finite numerical amount.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7