Editing Your Portfolio Page
Using the Portfolio Page you can add your work, create categories, and separate them into subcategories inside.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Portfolio page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- To add a new item, click on the Add New Item button and enter the relevant details:
- Title - the name of the category
- Main Image for the category (size limit is 50MB). You can add filters to the image, crop it, and adjust the focus point.
- Under Portfolio Images - Section 1 enter the relevant details:
- Upload more images (size limit per image is 100MB)
- Add more Sections to your convenience
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- Under the Manage column, you can change the order in which an item appears by clicking on the four-way arrow icon and dragging. Clicking on the three dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, or Delete an item.