Editing Your Gallery Page
Using the Gallery Page you can add different types of media, like images and videos to your website.
To edit the page:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Gallery page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- You can categorize your photos into different albums. To add a new category album, in the sidebar under Album write the name of the album and click on the Add button.
- To add different media types, click on the Add Media button. Select your preferred option from the list under Media Type and upload from your computer, external sources, or from YouTube/Vimeo.
- Click on the Pencil Icon on the image or video to add a Title, Description, External Link, and Custom Thumbnail for a video. You can also adjust the image focus point, rotate it, and delete it.
- Click on Design to change the layout of the page. Depending on the layout you choose, you can Customize it to your liking:
- You can set the Number of images in a row on desktop and mobile devices.
- If you select a slideshow layout, you can set the Display Type as Standart or set it to Carousel, choose if you want it to Auto-Play when the page is loaded and define the Interval between changing images.
- To change the position of an image, click on the image and drag it. To move an image to another album, drag it to the desired album in the sidebar.