Editing homepage background layouts with form
Placing a homepage layout with a form is a great way to gather information from interested website viewers and potential customers.
- On the editor click the homepage tab.
- Open the "Layouts" tab.
- You can then scroll and click a layout that has a form on it.
- Once you choose that, a Form tab will appear.
- Click there and you can add up to 5 email addresses to receive the submitted form details, and create your own auto-reply message.
- You can add scripts and codes to run on message submission.
- Lastly, you can click the "Custom form" toggle switch to ON and then click the "Manage Form" button to create and add a custom form using our advanced form editor.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7