Customizing Your Website Name and Logo
Your website's name and logo are very important for catching the attention of your visitors and potential clients.
In this article, you can learn how to customize your website name and logo:
- In the Editor, click on Settings.
- Click on Website Name and Logo.
These are the sections you can customize:
- Name and Logo - You can type your website name and make it bold by clicking on the "B" button. You can edit the Logo Font Size, Letter Spacing and Word Spacing by clicking on the "Tt" button.
- Logo - Clicking on the "Choose Logo" button will let you add a logo using one of the following options:
- Icons - select an icon as your logo from our Icons library. The icon will show next to your website name. The icon you select will automatically be set as the Browser Favicon as well.
- Upload - upload a file from your device. After uploading a logo file you will have the option to change the logo size using "Logo Size" slider.
- External Sources - upload a file from an external source, such as Facebook, Google Drive, Google Photos, etc.
- Logo Style - When using a logo image, you choose between a logo image with the website name or without it, as well as crop the background automatically. When using an icon, you can choose from 14 different styles to combine the icon and your website name.