Customizing Your Website Header
In this article you can learn how to customize and add different tools your website's header:
- In the editor click on Design.
- Click on Customize and select Header.
These are the eight tools you can add:
- Phone Number - You can set up to five contact options to show under your phone icon: Phone, Skype, Whatsapp, Telegram, and Fax. In the Show Phone Number box, switch the button to ON. To add your contact information, click the Edit button.
- Email Icon - You can add an Email Icon to your header. In the Show Email box, switch the button to ON. To add your email address, click the Edit button.
- Location Address - Adding a Location Address Icon will show your location as well as three app icons to help navigate to your address: "Waze", "Google Maps", and "Moovit". In the Show Location Address box, switch the button to ON. To add an address, click the Edit button.
- Social Networks - You can add a Social Network Icon to your header. Clicking on the icon will show your Social Network links. In the Show Social Networks box, switch the button to ON. To add social networks, click the Edit button.
- Shopping Cart Tool - If you have a page that lets your clients make orders, you can add a Cart Icon to your website header. In the Show Shopping Cart Tool box, switch the button to ON.
- Login Icon - Adding a Login Icon to your website allows your clients to login to their Client Zone, follow up on their order, and edit their Forum details. In the Show Login Icon box, switch the button to ON.
- Search Tool - Adding a Search Tool will help your clients to search for content on your website. In the "Show Search Tool" box, switch the button to ON.
Note: If you have an E-commerce page on your website, the search results will be taken only from that page.
- Action Buttons - You can add two buttons to your website header. In the Show Action Buttons box, switch the button to ON. To add the buttons, change the button names in the First Button and Second Button input fields. Clicking on Settings lets you edit the button Type, set the Style, and add an icon.