Connect your 1and1 domain to your SITE123 website
To point your 1and1 domain to SITE123, you must have access to your domain management panel or be in contact with your domain provider. You will need to update 2 records in your domain's settings: an A-record and a CNAME record.
Please find below detailed instructions:
- Log in to your 1and1 account.
- Click the Administration tab.
- Click Domains.
- Click the downward arrow next to your domain and then click Edit DNS Settings.
- Select "Other IP address".
- In the IP address field, insert 188.8.131.52 and click Save.
- New >> Create Subdomain.
- Enter www >> OK.
- Select the checkbox next to the www.
- From the DNS menu, select Edit DNS Settings.
- Select CNAME.
- In the Alias field, enter ssl.site123.com and click OK.
Please visit our support center at https://support.site123.com/ if you require more information.
Note - If you do not want to setup SSL, the Cname should point to global.site123.com
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7