Adding Floating Contact Buttons
Using this tool, you can add your contact details on popular messaging applications to allow your visitors to contact you.
To add Floating Contact Buttons:
- In the Editor, click on Design.
- Click on Customize and select Footer.
- In the Floating Contact Button tab, switch the toggle to ON then click on Add Button.
- You can add your Email, Phone number, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Skype, and Telegram. Each button will direct the visitor to the selected application.
- Drag the icons to change the order of their appearance.
- Button Color - you can set the color to the Main Website Color, Black, White, or Gray.
- Greeting Message - you can set a Greeting Message to your visitors that will appear above the button, five seconds after the page loads, every 24 hours.