Adding a New Coupon to your Pricing Table
Adding new coupons to your pricing table is a useful way to give clients discounts or other special deals for doing business with you.
To add a new coupon:
- In the editor click on Pages.
- Scroll to your pricing table page and click the blue Edit button.
- Under the Coupons tab, click the Add New Coupon button.
- Choose a coupon code - you can automatically regenerate a new one by clicking the blue circular arrow button.
- Enter a coupon name, amount of uses, the coupon discount, specify if that discount is by percents or by sum, and the coupon expiry date.
- Once done, click save.
Need more help? we're here to help 24/7